Re: [TCLUG:11699] Messages As Attachments [was Re: [TCLUG:11633] Ipaddress timouts]

On Thu, Dec 30, 1999 at 09:43:57AM -0600, Scott Dier - dieman wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Dec 1999, Eric M. Hopper wrote:
>
>> 	If your mailer doesn't understand multipart/signed well enough
>
> The point is, OpenPGP standard wants it all as plaintext at the end
> of the document.  None of this attachment bs.

Point me at the OpenPGP standard, and I'll look at it myself.  I was
under the impression mutt was compliant in the manner in which it signs
messages.

Even if it isn't, the whole multipart/signed thing seems like a really
good idea for the resons I mentioned earlier.

Have fun (if at all possible),
--
Its name is Public Opinion.  It is held in reverence. It settles everything.
Some think it is the voice of God.  Loyalty to petrified opinion never yet

PGP signature