Re: [TCLUG:3909] Erasing Linux, going back to Windows

> 3. Are there any precautions I should take so that Windows doesn't try to
> eat my Linux partitions?

I just had another thought..  You could probably disconnect your Linux
HD when installing (or do you have another C: drive?  hmm..)  That way,
Windows couldn't touch your Linux partitions.  When you're done
installing, just re-connect the Linux drive, set up LILO, and be on your
way..

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.1