Re: [TCLUG:3909] Erasing Linux, going back to Windows

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Michael Hicks wrote:

> I just had another thought..  You could probably disconnect your Linux
> HD when installing (or do you have another C: drive?  hmm..)  That way,
> Windows couldn't touch your Linux partitions.  When you're done
> installing, just re-connect the Linux drive, set up LILO, and be on your
> way..

Oh yeah, that was definitely my plan -- I'm paranoid. But I was wondering
if Windows would try to touch Linux even after the installation process.

---------(( Christopher Reid Palmer : www.pconline.com/~reid/ ))---------

              the characters i am, made into a word complete
                              -- Meshuggah