Re: [TCLUG:3909] Erasing Linux, going back to Windows

On Thu, 4 Feb 1999, Jelly Donut wrote:

> Actually, I've had an install of Win95 go bad and hose every other
> partition on the drive, including three Linux partitions and two BeOS
> partitions. Not a fun evening.

That's precisely what I'm afraid of, and it doesn't surprise me that it's
possible. What was the nature of the destruction? Was it somethng that
could have been prevented by the installation of Windows on a separate HDD
altogether? That's the setup I'm looking to establish. But I'm *still* not
sure that would be safe. I'm even considering unplugging my Linux drives
every time I boot Windows. :P

---------(( Christopher Reid Palmer : www.pconline.com/~reid/ ))---------

              the characters i am, made into a word complete
                              -- Meshuggah