Re: [TCLUG:3895] Mac IIcx & Ethernet

We have checked out NetBSD.  It has the same results.
The chips we have are DP8390 controllers.  The linux
supported ones are NS8390.  I think the differences
in the chips make the drivers for the NS8390 and DP8390
incompatible.  I've looked around for datasheets for
the DP8390BN and DP83902V (the chips that are on my
cards) but I can't find them anywhere.  Oh well.

tclug-list-help@listserv.real-time.com
> > Try our website: http://tclug.real-time.com
> >

> --

> Gabe Turner <dopp@acm.cs.umn.edu>
> U of MN Csci/IT Systems Staff
> Systems Staff Manager - ACM @ U of MN
>
> "Blood is life and it shall be all ours!" -Dimmu Borgir "The Night
Masquerade"