Re: [TCLUG:4011] InternetConnection

Actually you don't need a driver.  What makes you think that?  You just need
to make sure which serial port it is on and also which irq it is using.  Often
times, the jumpers on the modem may have a different irq setting than that
which is selected by the operating system, this is fixed by running setserial
(I have gotten stuck here many times). just some advice.

serge