Re: [TCLUG:4058] cvs "space" hosting

I know my way around cvs. I was the CM administrator
in a company I used to work in earlier and we used CVS.
But I am not sure I can vouch for the others that would
need to be able to checkin and checkout files.  I do not
know them personally and we just happen to be working on something
together.

I am also trying to get a php/cgi interface to cvs to be
able to administer cvs from a browser using http authentication
so as not to have to run the cvs server at all. But I have
quite a ways to go with it before it is ready. That way all
I would need is web space and cgi, which is easier to get
from an isp.

thanks anyway.
sandipan