Re: [TCLUG:4074] Forcing window dimensions in WindowMaker (ReallyICA Client)...

> Holding Alt and moving the window and all that works fine; I was just
> hoping for some way I could have it -always- start up like that, because
> it's a PITA to do that every time (I use it a lot, for work).

Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "I think I'll have a pita for
lunch." ;-)

Anyway, I figured that you had a problem along those lines.  I'm not
sure if it's WindowMaker or the application (I'd guess the application,
though) that is re-sizing the window.

You may want to try turning off the titlebar on the window.  I'm not
sure if it will help, but it's worth a shot..

--
|               Mike Hicks | Linux User Since: 1.2.13
: http://umn.edu/~hick0088 | mailto:hick0088@tc.umn.edu
`              icq:6883760 | Current Kernel: 2.2.1