Re: [TCLUG:4242] Quick Reference

I love O'Reilly as much as everyone else and I do have this book but I
don't totally see the advantage of having a book that's basically just a
printout of the man pages.  Well OK once in awhile they give an example of
a command but usually they just say Command -a -b -c -d -e -f...

I was thinking of setting up a Linux quick Reference page myself.  So I'm
interested in this.  If anyone is interested in putting up a page like this
(or anything else Linux related) at a short easy to remember URL I own the
domain lili.net and I have a meg or two I'm not going to be using.  So this
could be lili.net/lqr or something.