Re: [TCLUG:6793] javascript question.

I can only do html and CGI. Host does not provide SSI or anything like
that. With html+CGI I should be able to use it from any host. Since that
is what is usually minimally available nowadays.

Even with SSI I will not be able to have a portion of the screen keep
changing dynmically without reloading the page. With a javascript I can
have a portion of the screen keep updating itself. with a timeout
function and knowing what data to put on it.

I guess I could use a java applet.

Thanks,
sandipan