Re: [TCLUG:6796] relocating Red Hat KDE RPMS

If the packages were build correctly, you can use the:

flag or if all else fails, use --badreloc.  The folks at RedHat are pretty
adamant about placing everything in /usr (for better or worse), and that
doesn't always play well with the rest of the *NIX world.

Peter Lukas