Re: [TCLUG:6866] Back Orifice 2000

I took a look at it for a previous job (to see what it could do before I
had to clean up after it), and yes, it can do alot of interesting thing,
but the previous version wasn't very reliable and would crash too often
to be useful for admininstration. If this version (2000 or a more
current version) has more stability it could be very useful for remote
administration (you can hook COMMAND.COM to port 23 and telnet to your
Win95 boxes (wierd!)). I always felt a little creepy using it though,
like you never _really_ know if something _bad_ was in there (originally
the windows source wasn't avaiable, so I tested in a "safe"
environment).

Troy