Re: [TCLUG:6858] Reading Joliet CD-ROMs

If it actually is EZ CD Creator, then it can't do the packet writing
thing. If everything is working properly, you shouldn't have any problems.
I'm sorry I don't know what your issue might be. I haven't had any
problems reading CDRs with either my RH 5.2 or 6.0 systems, so I've never
had to troubleshoot it.

AFAIK, Direct CD is
the only thing that will do packet-writing, and they can only be read by
Windoze machines with "recent" (usually 6x+) CDROM drives. I've heard that
the new version is better as long as you only intend to read from a
Windows platform, but I still hear problems with it. Cool concept...still
working on teh execution.

Neal