Re: [TCLUG:6909] In case you haven't gotten this yet

Scott Dier - dieman wrote:
> I am going to be using one of these and a 3-pronged appliance thingy to
> act as a remote powerdown system for servers.  How does that *not* rock.
> (just keep people away from bringing their own x10 stuff around :P )

This does sound cool, but keep this in mind in case it affects your
situation:

I don't know, but I do imagine that a uninteruptable power supply will
filter X-10 signals. It might not affect you at all, but it might make
for interestig results. I don't have a UPS at home, so I won't be
testing it in the near future, but I'd be interested in the results.

Troy