Re: [TCLUG:6909] In case you haven't gotten this yet

On Sat, 10 Jul 1999, Troy Johnson wrote:

> This does sound cool, but keep this in mind in case it affects your
> situation:
>
> I don't know, but I do imagine that a uninteruptable power supply will
> filter X-10 signals. It might not affect you at all, but it might make
> for interestig results. I don't have a UPS at home, so I won't be
> testing it in the near future, but I'd be interested in the results.

What do you mean ? Do you mean if you had the modules attached
to the UPS, or just the fact that (in my case) it's emitting a
60Hz signal (which interferes with the monitor if it's too
close).

When I get mine, I'll test things and post some results.

--