Re: [TCLUG:6915] relocating RedHat KDE RPMs -- UPDATE

Hi
    I do not use KDE coming with RH6.0 now, casue my system is too slow to
use KDE under RH 6.0. So the following may not be correct.
    About the library, you should add something like  /opt/kde/lib
in the file /etc/ld.so.conf and run /sbin/ldconfig.
    Also, for KDE, there is some environment variable like KDEDIR, you
should setup it. Redhat may put some file like kde.sh or kde.csh in your
/etc/profile.d, you should look at it and modify it to fit your situation.
Hope this will help you.