Re: [TCLUG:6876] US Internet

On  8 Jul, Eric T Raarup wrote:
> Has anyone tried the individual static ip dialup access from US Internet?
> They offer unlimited access with a static ip for $24.95 a month.

I'm using this service right now and I've had very good luck with it.
Sometimes it hangs up on me, but I've got RedHat just redialing all the
time.  I think I redial about once a week.  I haven't had any real
problems with their admins.  They screwed up their DNS for a while so
certain ftp sites wouldn't let me in, but that was only a day or so.
--
Jon Schewe
http://eggplant.mtu.net/~jpschewe