Re: [TCLUG:6940] Help needed to set up an NTP server

If I am not mistaken, the default port for a TCP/IP Day time server is
13, so your machines would need to access 134.84.84.84:13

It looks like there are a few "standards"

Daytime Protocol (RFC-867) - port 13
Time Protocol (RFC-868) - port 37
Network Time Protocol (RFC-1305) - port 123

This is explained in more deatil here.
http://www.bldrdoc.gov/timefreq/service/nts.htm

To bad there is only a Windows version for the Atomic Clock sync in
Boulder Colorado
http://www.boulder.nist.gov/timefreq/javaclck.htm

-Steve