Re: [TCLUG:6968] RH 6.0 Hanging

Make xconfig isn't exactly broken, it just doesn't always generate the
desired .config file for your kernel.  Often times, selected options and
features aren't entered in properly and skipped at build time.  `make
oldconfig` is a slick way to test and see if `make xconfig` behaved
properly.

Peter Lukas