Re: [TCLUG:7013] Sound help requested

Yeah, I would try compiling a custom module for the card. You should be
able to compile without MPU support. Also, if you can't get the kernel
drivers to work, and are really desperate for sound, try OSS
(http://www.4front-tech.com).. if that dosen't work, chances are nothing
will. (It's commercial, around $30, but they have a free time-limited
trial you can use to see if it'll work)

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop