Re: [TCLUG:7088] configuring two network devices

Gabe, can you give me a price range on DSL service? I'm curious because
here in Wausau my isp charges $35 for the service and then you have to
pay GTE another $35 or so for their part of the service. So it ends up
being about $80 a month, which seems absurdly high to me. I think
I remember hearing about places that offer it for $25 or so a month in
Minneapolis, but I could be wrong.

Thanks,

Hans

--