Outlook on Linux

Does anyone know of a way to run Microsoft Outlook (or any application
which can read an Exchange calendar) on Linux in a somewhat native mode --
i.e. without running some emulator like Wine?

I am in a MS-friendly company which runs Exchange. Several of us developers
are about to mutiny, but our problem is specifically with the Outlook
calendar. (We can get to mail with any IMAP client.) And worse, the NT
admins don't want to run the web client for Exchange.

I appreciate any suggestions. (Plus you'll be on my "cool" list!)

--

Nothing convinces me that computing is an art so much as a bad install.

David Guy Brizan          brizan@freenet.msp.mn.us          612-814-8223