Re: [TCLUG:7202] Outlook on Linux

I too had that problem (untill i found a linux friendly job :)  I broke
down and ran vmware to do all the windows stuff.  if they have metaframe,
you could possibly run a metaframe client, (however nasty that is) to host
it from another system.. you could also setup a slave exchange server with
the web client.

Thank You,
        Ben Kochie (ben@nerp.net)