Re: [TCLUG:7222] Download freezes

Their FTP server is just busy and flaky.  I've been downloading from there
and from other places for the last couple of days.  The connection to
Oracle keeps dying, but connections to other places pretty much work.
It's a pain, but you just have to keep restarting the download.  I'm using
ncftp because it can pick up where it left off, and I don't have to
re-download the first part of the file.

Chris