Download freezes

I'm trying to download Oracle 8i from the Oracle website - luckily I'm
doing it over a T1.  Problem is it seems to die every time it gets to about
10-20 MB.  I use gFTP or Netscape which may be where the problem lies but I
can't tell.  I'm using Redhat 6.0 with the stock kernel.  Does anybody know
anything about this?  Has anybody else experienced this?

Thanks,
Brady

PS:  I just tried it again - it got to 24,365,904 bytes before freezing.