Re: [TCLUG:6233] Builing A System

I recently built a system using a Tyan S1590S.  It works great.  It has 4
PCI, 4 ISA, and an AGP which is a lot of slots.  One thing you have to keep
in mind is that Linux still has trouble with some PCI
peripherals...especially modems.  I bought it for $255 (with a K62-400
processor) at General Nanosystems on University.  The nice thing for me
about buying it there is that they tested it in front of me and set all the
dip switches.