Re: [TCLUG:6233] Builing A System

I have also used Epox motherboards and they are nice, but pay attention
to the amount of onboard cache if you plan to use alot of RAM. Generally
(please correct me if I'm wrong) 512K of cache memory will cache 64MB of
regular memory (1MB -> 128MB, 2MB -> 256MB), or at least on Epox's
Socket 7 VIA Apollo MVP3 boards. The rest will not be cached, making it
slower to access.

Troy