Re: [TCLUG:6359] un*x on macs.

The two BSDs (NetBSD, OpenBSD) run fine on my IIci -- a fairly old machine
(which sold for a whopping $7500 when it was new!). Compared to Linux for
this machine, it's much, much faster. I keep wiping the hard drive to try
Linux again, and every time I have to go back to BSD because Linux is just
too slow to be useful for this machine. Be warned -- you're on your own as
far as figuring out differences between BSD and Linux; documentation is
very sparse.

Dan Debertin
katdan@mninter.net