port forwarding (gateway)

I have my computer setup for ipmasq and it is the gateway address for some
clients. How can I have client requests for port X changed to port Y and
then sent out to its destination.

The reason I ask is that I (will) have junkbuster listening on port 80 and
forwarding requests to the internet, but I want users to have teh option
of bypassing the ad filtering by changing the requestion from port 80 to
port 999. They request

http://www.ads.com:999/ad.gif

and linux box picks it up and redirects it to ads.coms:80/ad.gif and does
masq thus bypassing junkbuster on port 80 adn letting users read
advertisements if they want.

Can ipchains do this? If so how?

Thanks,

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three left turns sure do. -- Jim Hightower