Intel740

Greet the sun all,

Anybody running with a video card that uses the Intel 740 chipset?  I have
a Cardex Cardexpert video card that uses the Intel 740 chip.  XConfigurator
hates the selection of SVGA server when I try to install.  I noticed on the
RH site that XBF is providing X servers for the 740 but I did not see this
card on their supported list of cards.

Perry Hoekstra - dutchman@mn.uswest.net
All that is Microsoft does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old AT&T Unix that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by frost.

From the ashes of Spec1170 a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the Unix OS that was broken,
Linux shall be king.