RE: [TCLUG:6469] Ebay downtime

Well, if Microsoft is pointing out when large websites running Unix go
down mysteriously, maybe we should start pointing out when large websites
running NT go down.. on something like slashdot... of course, if we
started doing that, it'd take a LONG time to scroll through all that to
read the real meat.

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop