RE: [TCLUG:6489] Qwest bids for USWest Really RE: DSL

Sorry I'm such a looser. I just don't happen to live in one of the areas
that have been "Blessed" by USWest. Yes, I'm sure we'd all love to have
768k service for free, but I've waited over 2 years since USWest told me
they would be delivering. I can't even get Media1 cable. My neighbor is
spending almost $150/mo for ISDN service from "wonderful", "friendly"
USWest because she couldn't get it either. Why the hell would USWest want
to give me DSL for $40/mo when they could give me a bundle of ISDN's for
the same speed at $300+? On top of it all, if every employee at MRNet is
*half* as intelligent and friendly as the woman I just talked to, I'll
gladly pay extra.

Mr. Divine, I know you're cool and everything, but PLEASE try to read the
ruin my day.

Neal
(unfortunately, very undivine)