Re: [TCLUG:6489] Qwest bids for USWest Really RE: DSL

Wow! Go for it! That's the cheapest I've seen for unlimited access dual
B's. One question: Is it "always-on" or is it just "unlimited access."?
That's where it usually gets expensive. If you don't have full-time
"nailed-up" access, you can't run a Web site because you have to initiate
everything from your end. The connection is only active while you're
using it, not all the time. My understanding is that they are very serious
about stopping line-campers, too.

Neal