voodoo3 cards for Linux

Are there any voodoo3 card supported by linux?

VaResearch puts Matrox G3 into their machines and I am a little dissapointed
in the G3 specs, I'd like a card that support voodoo3 if possible.

I am not a PC hardware expert, so I do not know if voodoo is a brand or
standard or the relationship to 3dfx. I just want a kick'in card for playing
games that will be 100% supported under linux.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700