Re: [TCLUG:6633] voodoo3 cards for Linux

I also had those requirements, but I also needed something inexpensive.
I bought this 16MB TNT2 card (Diamond V770 OEM (you have to get the
drivers yourself)) for under $100 from www.168club.com (it is available
at a few other places for similar prices (www.pricewatch.com)) and so
far I am quite happy in GameOS (win95) and in Linux. Now I can play
q3test (yay!), but I haven't ironed things out under Linux yet (been way
too busy, and only a few days have pasted).

Troy