jlclient from ip-up

I want to use justlinux.com's dns service to give my dynamic ip address a
static dns name. When I run jlclient (there program to give their dns
servers my ip address) it works great. I put the jlclient line into
/etc/ppp/ip-up and it doesn't work. I know that commands in the file are
running because I have "echo online>/status" and other in it, but the dns
script doesn't work. Any ideas?

Ben

Ben Luey
lueyb@carleton.edu
ICQ: 19144397

On most occasions, it is much easier to apologize than to get permission.
       --Captain Grace Hopper (U.S. Navy)