Redhat 6.0 and Linuxconf`

Hey all,

Has anyone else had trouble with Linuxconf in RH 6.0? It stopped working
when I upgraded to 6.0 from 5.1, but I figured I'd just forgotten to
upgrade something so I didn't think twice about it. However, one of the
guys here at work put a fresh install of 6.0 on one of our machines and is
having trouble with linuxconf. The console based version segfaults
immediately after it is started. It hasn't been tried in X yet so that may
work.

I looked through Redhat's knowledge base and didn't find anything. Any
advice or similar experiences?

Thanks,

Hans