Re: [TCLUG:4379] Linux threat to Microsoft grows - Mar. 1, 1999

Just this afternoon I installed Linux (Slackware 3.6) on a Hitachi
notebook without a hitch.  Last week 3 guys spent 2 days trying to get
Windows '98 installed on it but were unsucessful because they couldn't
get the OS to recognize the CD-ROM drive.

Which one is harder to install?

Eric