twine

Hey guys,

I noticed something interesting on slashdot today.. there seems to be a
local company named CodeWeavers who is working on a library (Twine) to
make it easy to port windows applications to *nix (intel and non-intel). I
had no idea these guys existed, and hey, guess what, they are hiring! Just
thought I'd mention them.. IMHO, it'd be cool to get them to do a
demonstration at a TCLUG meeting sometime in the future, if they would be
willing. (www.codeweavers.com)

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop