Re: [TCLUG:4676] Partitioning Question

Eric Hillman wrote:

>         You're going to hear a lot of opinions on this one...  What's important is
> that you're aware of what you're likely to do with the box, and partition it
> accordingly.

Some very good advice.  Anyways, I've got a related question.
What sort of limits do most hard drives have, as far as how many
partitions you can have?  I'd also like to hear some
recommendations on when to use regular partitions, and when to
use extended partitions.  I mostly understand it, but I'm still a
little hazy on some of the details.

Thanks,
John