Re: [TCLUG:4711] Rumors of MS Office port to linux (why kid around???)

On Fri, 12 Mar 1999, Vince Platt wrote:

> Ultimately, I don't know what to think about it.  Should they announce
> anything though, I'll be watching the battle with a big grin and a sweaty
> fistful of each side's stock (providing VA Research and/or Red Hat cooperate
> with that plan).  :+)

Don't buy that Microsoft stock; it's evil.  I understand the temptation.
The stuff keeps going up.  But resist.  While it might be good for
personal gains, it's bad for the industry.  Don't compromise your values
to make a buck.

Chris