Can This Be Done?

Ok,

This is what I want to do at home. I currently have a Linux server for
Internet connections, file serving. What I want to do next is have it go to
my ISP, retrieve our e-mail and store it on the Linux server. Then I would
like to access that e-mail from any OS on my HOME netrowk using IMAP, NOT
POP (ie, I want the e-mail data to be on the server AT ALL TIMES). I have
just begun to look into doing this and was wondering if anybody else has,
and if they have any suggestions or tips. Can fetchmail do this?

Thanks all,
Paul.