Re: [TCLUG:4781] vmware

I'm running it on a P2-266 with both Windows 98 and Windows NT. This box
has 128mb ram. It runs quite nicely after you get the vmware graphics
driver installed under the OS, and even better if you use their specially
patched version of XFree for your X-server. Networking works great; it
just grabs another IP address from my dhcp server, and off it goes. I
don't use modems; so I can't answer the last question. (But it looks like
they should work fine)

----
Nate Carlson
the infinite loop