Re: [TCLUG:4924] Sound Blaster Live! and USR V90 56K fax modem Internal under Linux?

NanTu wrote:

> Hi:
>     Will the following components work under RedHat 5.2?
>
>     1. Sound Blaster Live! value sound card

Nope, although my guess is that Creative will be releasing drivers for it
some time.

>     2. USRobotics V90, 56K Internal Modem

Yep, as long as it's not a WinModem. (Eech)

>     3. What is the speed can you get with USR V90 modem?

That depends on your line condition, etc.  I would say that you should
expect similar results as in whatever OS you are using now.

Ryan Bethke