Re: [TCLUG:4926] docked dell latitude with RH 5.2

Thanks for the help.  I had to go out of town unexpectedly so I could only
try this out recently.  Anyway, I did everything you suggested.
Xconfigurator seemed to work fine.  It probed everything and the settings
all matched my hardware documentation.  The monitor flashed like it
usually does during probing.  I checked the time stamps on the X files
to make sure they had actually been created correctly and skimmed thru
them.
	Unfortunately, when I try to startx the monitor still goes into
power save mode.  Occasionally I can switch to another terminal (eg
alt-ctrl-F2) but I can't kill the xserver with alt-ctrl-bckspc.  Sometimes
it locks the monitor up hard and I have to reboot.
	Any suggetion is welcome.
Thanks,
Dan