Re: Linux/Wimp95...

Well, after runnig RegClean, and having to reboot four times to get Wimp95
to run Half-Life, I've come to the decision that I'm going to do a clean
sweep and reinstall both Wimp and Redhat.  I had already planned on
reinstalling Redhat.  When I installed it before, I did not set it up
correctly.  Windoze just sucks, and I would avoid it altogether,  but I
need my Half-Life, Total Annhilation, etc, etc.

My question is this:  Should I fdisk/format my Linux drive to Dos,
reinstall Windoze, and then fdisk/format for Redhat?  Or can I
format/reinstall for Windows without losing the Linux drive in the MBR?  Am
I way off base in suspecting this might be a problem?

Also, can anyone tell me what version of Winlose will give me the *least*
trouble?  All I really want it for will be games and a wery few programs I
can't run in Linux.

Thanks,
  -Larry

----L. Crisp-----------------cris0027@tc.umn.edu---