Re: [TCLUG:4962] 100bT problem

This is a problem of both the autosensing 10/100 port and the 905b.
You'll need to force the port to whatever you're after (100FD, etc) and
force the card (it's in the documentation).  Ironically, this is
especially troublesome when you're running a 3Com 905B and a 3Com
SuperStack II switch.  Forcing both the port and the adapter to the same
setting should make everything a-ok.

Peter Lukas