Shut-off Systems

                      OTRON SYSTEM CO., LTD.

10F 10067 KUKJE ELETRONICS CENTER                 TEL : 82-2-525-8720
1445-3 SEOCHO-DONG, SEOCHO-GU,                    FAX : 82-2-3486-8795
SEOUL, KOREA

Dear Sir or Madam,

We have found your information on cyber space and taken this opportunity
to introduce ourselves to you with the hope of establishing a good business
relationship for mutual benefit.

We are one of leading manufacturers and exporters in the field of gas sensors,
gas detectors(potable & fixed) and shut-off systems. Our catalytic combustion
gas sensors which are the core of gas detectors, detect LNG, LPG, iso-butane,
methane and etc.

We assure our products will make a hit in your markets with high technology
and the most competitive price. Therefore, why don't you check out your business
possibility by contacting us.

Best regards,

Y. H. Lee(President)