Re: [TCLUG:5737] Anybody running Quake3?

Try making a softlink of "libGL.so" from "libMesaGL.so", including proper
paths.  It fixed mine :)

I'm running a server at q3test.mad-seumas.net if you get it up and
running.

--
Jim Raney

"I poured spot remover on my dog.  Now he's gone."	--Steven Wright

"At no time is freedom of speech more precious than when a man hits his
thumb with a hammer."    			-- Marshall Lumsden