Re: [TCLUG:5737] Anybody running Quake3?

Do you need glibc to use q3test?  I'm using slackware 3.6, and everytime I try to
run q3test, it just says:

almighty-bob:~/q3test# ./linuxquake3
bash: ./linuxquake3: No such file or directory

I'm assuming this is because it doesn't recognize the binary?

serge